- glue sticks (TIP: glue sticks work best so they don’t curl your bookmark.)
- template (see page 2)
- card stock or thick construction paper
Optional Supplies: scalloped scissors, crayons, markers, paint, colored pencils, stickers, etc. *Laminating sheets.
- Print out page 2 (template).
- Glue page 2 template to a thick piece of cardstock or colored construction paper. (ALTERNATE METHOD: You can also skip this step and just cut out the bookmarks and then glue each one on its own colored paper at the end–just make sure it’s sturdy paper.)
- Look for a photo in the magazines to use along with your scripture. Cut out the photo and glue it above the verse.
- Add your own verse to the front of the blank bookmarks.
- Decorate the bookmarks (front and back) with crayons, markers, stickers, etc.
- Cut out the bookmarks along the dotted line.
- Share with a friend!
*Laminating: Have adult and adult help. Follow the directions on the package of sheets to laminate several bookmarks at once–this will help the bookmark to last longer.
Sharing bookmarks with others is a great way to witness and tell others about Jesus. Jesus gave us the great commission to tell others about Him. Who will you share your bookmarks with?
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.”
– Mark 16:15
Send us an image of your completed bookmarks and we will post the photo!