- Puzzle pieces (you can use the backside of a puzzle from a thrift shop or garage/yard sale.)
- Paint – colors of your choice (spray or brush for paint-acrylic paints works well)
- Wood Glue
- Glue stick
- Strong cardboard or cardstock (Roughly 8.5 x 11 or A4 size)
- Picture of Jesus (download template from website)
- Crayons, colored pencils, etc.
- Hole punch *
*If you don’t have a hole puncher you can use a tip of the scissors to cut a very small “x”.
- Print out page 2 (Jesus template) and color.Cut out the image and glue it to the center of the cardboard or cardstock. Use the glue stick for this step as it won’t cause the image to wrinkle.
- Paint the puzzles pieces and allow them to dry.
- Arrange and then glue the painted puzzle pieces to the outside of the framed image of Jesus. Don’t forget to punch a hole near the top to allow for hanging to display.
- Thread the ribbon through the hole and tie the ends together. Display your new frame or share with a friend to brighten their day.
IDEA: Cut out around Jesus’ head. Glue a yellow piece of tissue paper behind on the back side to make part of the image translucent and give it a stained-glass window look.
Having Jesus in our lives is very important because without Him we can’t do anything. Just like a puzzle that is missing a piece, so our lives would be incomplete without Jesus.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.”
– John 15:5
Send us an image of your completed Jesus frame and we will post the photo!